Natural wireless laser mouse
- How to connect xbox 360 to wireless
Natural Wireless Laser Mouse
- a type of computer mousing device that uses a laser beam rather than a ball to track the movement of the user's hand. The laser mouse supersedes and is more sensitive than the optical mouse, which superseded the conventional ball mouse.
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
G9 Laser Mouse - LAUNCHED!!
We (Logitech) just launched the most kickass gaming mouse ever: G9 Laser Mouse. Now you can "Tune for the way you play."
Change grip, weight, dpi...and even store your setting in the mouse via on-board memory. Ohhh...and even the LED colors can be adjusted...to match your preference =)
This is my new Logitech LS1, laser
mouse. I was afraid it wouldn't work under Ubuntu, but it works perfectly! :)
Related topics: logitech ex110 wireless keyboard and mouse wireless n and g wireless internet connection keeps dropping all in one wireless printers with fax xbox wireless mic wireless adapter network wireless laptop network adapter how to secure a wireless connection cheap wireless headset wireless cable router
- 16:05 |
- Category: None