DESKTOP WIRELESS CARD USB : WIRELESS ETHERNET CONNECTION
Desktop Wireless Card Usb
- A wireless network interface controller (WNIC) is a network card which connects to a radio-based computer network, unlike a regular network interface controller (NIC) which connects to a wire-based network such as token ring or ethernet.
- background: (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
- the top of a desk
- A file shortcut in Microsoft Windows is a small file containing a target URI or GUID, or the name of a target program file that the shortcut represents. The shortcut might additionally specify parameters to be passed to the target program when it is run.
- Denoting a piece of equipment such as a microcomputer that is suitable for use at an ordinary desk
- The working surface of a desk
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
AMILO Desktop S
* Intel® Pentium® dual-core processor E2200
* Hard disk drives / HDD
* 320GB SATA2/7200 rpm
* Optical drives / ODD
* Super-Multi DVD burner with double layer support
Front: 2x USB 2.0, 1 x Mic in, 1x Stereo out, 1x 10-in-1 card
Rear: 4x USB 2.0, 1x IEEE1394 (FireWire™), 1x LAN (GbE), 1x
HDMI, 1x DVI, 1x S/PDIF, HD Audio
LAN 10/100/1000 MBit/s (GbE),
WLAN up to 300 MBit/s (IEEE 802.11b/g/draft-n)
Wireless mini keyboard and mouse included
* Intel® Pentium® Dualcore-Prozessor E2200
* original Windows Vista® Home Premium
* Grafikkarte / GPU
NVIDIA® nForce® 9200 (256 MB) onboard
* Festplatten (HDD)
320GB SATA 2 / 7200 Upm
* Optische Laufwerke (ODD)
* Super-Multi DVD Brenner mit Double Layer-Unterstutzung
Frontseite: 2x USB 2.0, 1 x Mic in, 1x Stereo out, 1x 10-in-1
Ruckseite: 4x USB 2.0, 1x IEEE1394 (FireWire™), 1x LAN (GbE),
1x HDMI, 1x DVI, 1x S/PDIF, HD Audio
* LAN 10/100/1000 MBit/s (GbE),
* WLAN bis zu 300 MBit/s (IEEE 802.11b/g/draft-n)
* Wireless Mini-Tastatur und Mouse inklusive
New Compy - Back
A bad shot of the back of the new computer. S-Video Out, TV Out, VGA out, DVI out, headphone
s, parallel, serial, 2 usb
, wireless card
, and ethernet jack.
Related topics: dd wrt as wireless bridge wireless connection signal strength indoor wireless pet fence ip address of wireless router wireless mic set how to connect xbox 360 wirelessly xbox compatible wireless adapters wireless research jobs
- 16:06 |
- Category: None