Wireless Rear Speaker Adapter : Share A Prin
A Wireless Network : D Lin
k Dgl 3420 Wireless 108ag Gamin
Wireless Rear Speaker Adapter
- Surround channels are audio channels in surround sound multichannel audio. They primarily serve to deliver ambience and diffuse sounds in a movie or music soundtrack.
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- A device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly
- An adapter or adaptor is a person that adapts or a device that converts attributes of one device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system.
- arranger: a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance
- A person who adapts a text to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage
- device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
Polk Audio RM6751 Satellite Speaker (Single, Black)
The Polk RM6751 satellite speaker
accommodates listeners who want to add a channel or two to their existing 5.1-channel surround sound speaker
system. Specifically designed for Polk's RM6750 setup--which itself comes with four satellites, a center speaker
, and a subwoofer--the satellite helps fill out the rear
effects, creating a true top-of-the-line home theater compatible with the latest surround encoding formats. Each RM6751 speaker is equipped with a 3.25-inch polymer composite cone midrange driver that's lightweight and efficient, along with a high-performance 0.5-inch silk dome tweeter. Combined, the drivers create a clear, distortion-free midrange and smooth highs.
The speaker also employs the same PowerPort bass vent technology used in Polk's line of full-sized speakers, thus improving the lower midrange response. The result is a midrange with no "hole" between the satellite and the sub frequencies, helping male vocals sound rich and full rather than thin and weak (as with most other sub/sat systems). Meanwhile, the satellite's integrated baffle and grille design allows for maximum sound dispersion and minimum diffraction, letting everyone in the room hear the same clear, well-balanced audio.
The speaker is housed within a mineral-filled, non-resonant, black-finished polypropylene enclosure that not only sounds natural, but also looks great. To top it off, the speaker includes an integrated keyhole slot-mounting bracket for effortless wall mounting. And because the speaker is magnetically shielded, you can locate the speaker near the TV without suffering from video interference. The speaker measures 4.06 by 6.5 by 5 inches (W x H x D) and is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
RM6751 satellite speaker, mounting bracket, user's manual.
This is a picture of my rear
surround-sound speakers and a water-bottle.
speaker mounting with in-wall wiring
Related topics: wireless zone wireless bluetooth dongle wireless technology in schools kensington wireless trackball mouse printer wireless color linksys wireless g cable gateway wcg200 wireless router types of wireless antennas wireless switch on laptop not working
- 16:00 |
- Category: None