Wireless microsoft mouse 3000
- Wireless audio video delivery system.
Wireless Microsoft Mouse 3000
- Microsoft IntelliPoint is the Microsoft brand driver for Microsoft's IntelliMouse series of mice. Microsoft has released versions for both Windows and Mac OS X (including Universal binaries).
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- 3000 may refer to: *3000 (number) *30th century *3000 metres, a track and field event. *3000 was the final build number of Windows Me. *Year 3000, song *Lenovo 3000 *Andre 3000 *Class of 3000 *Major League Baseball's 3000 hit club *Mr.
- The 3000 is a racing sailing dinghy crewed by two persons with a trapeze for the crew. Launched in 1996 as the Laser 3000, the 3000 was developed from the Laser 2, using the original Frank Bethwaite-designed planing hull combined with a brand new self-draining deck by Derek Clark.
- 3000 (three thousand) is the natural number following 2999 and preceding 3001. It is the smallest number requiring thirteen letters in English (when "and" is required from 101 forward).
Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000
It does seem a litle small at first. But after using it for only 30 minutes and switching back to my desktop, the mouse
that I've been using every day for the past four years felt odd and foreign. It's not every day that you get a piece of hardware that's that noticeably better.
Workspace @ University - December 2010
Uni Workspace, hover over
the image for item descriptions.
Related topics: rov wireless laser bar code scanner nady eo3aa wireless in ear monitor system aq wireless outdoor speakers wireless n adsl linksys wireless router b belkin f8u1500 ir universal wireless keyboard wireless outdoor stereo wireless vga vga wireless audio sender receiver wireless pc to tv audio video transmitter
- 16:00 |
- Category: None