Wireless headphones with transmitter
. Level one wireless
Wireless Headphones With Transmitter
- A set of equipment used to generate and transmit electromagnetic waves carrying messages or signals, esp. those of radio or television
- A person or thing that transmits something
- sender: someone who transmits a message; "return to sender"
- vector: any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever"; "fleas are vectors of the plague"; "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"; "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking
- set used to broadcast radio or tv signals
- Headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers, or less commonly a single speaker, with a way of holding them close to a user's ears and a means of connecting them to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio or CD player. They are also known as stereophones, headsets or, colloquially cans.
- (headphone) earphone: electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear; "it was not the typing but the earphones that she disliked"
- A pair of earphones typically joined by a band placed over the head, for listening to audio signals such as music or speech
- Headphones is the self-titled debut album by Headphones. The album features David Bazan on keyboards, and Frank Lenz (of Starflyer 59) on drums. Tim Walsh (formerly of Pedro the Lion) also contributed to the recording, albeit sparsely, as Bazan attested in November 2006: . . .
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
Countdown to 30 - Day 99
Well...I am in the process of a big loft clear out, and am planning to give all my CD's to a Charity shop (after saving them on the computer).
Before I got rid of them all, I wanted to use them to to show try and show that the music we listen to makes us who we are (Just like the food we eat). It sort of creates us and moulds us, it affects the people we hang around with
and friends we have (especially when growing up).
Some of these CD's go back to the early 1990's!
I wanted to go for a sort of retro feel with
the editing. I used a split tone effect as well as adjusting Vibrance and Saturation in Lightroom and Photoshop, and give it some 80's rounded corners to hopefully make it look a bit like it's a printed photo.
Used my Boom (placed on my desk) to hold the camera above my bed as close to the ceiling as I could; and I used the Sigma 10-22mm lens. (that was fun and a bit of a challenge!!). Camera Triggered with
Remote control when I was in place.
430EX - 7 O'clock (relative to image) with Westcott Apollo at 1/4 Power.
580EX - 2 O'clock, Bare, 1/16 Power
Fired with Canon 7D inbuilt flash wireless transmitter
All comments and advice welcome.
BlueLife Wireless System Bluetooth Headphones
Other accessories include these strange rubbery ipod protectors that you can you attach the bluetooth transmitter
to. They're very much like those rubbery condom type things that you can get for wiimotes for the wii. I have an ipod nano but I double I'll be using these things but who knows.
I'm not sure how long the things to to charge initially(I fell asleep). The box says 2.5 hours so I'll go with that.
Connecting things was simple enough. Press the button on the transmitter and on the headphones
and you're done.
Related topics: wireless headset mp3 linksys wireless g range booster shure pg58 wireless belkin wireless problems wireless signal booster reviews wireless adapter for blu ray player phones with wireless cs50 wireless office headset linksys wireless g pci adapter with speedbooster
- 16:01 |
- Category: None