Wireless g pci adapter card
: How to enable wireless
lan : Realtek rtl8187l wireless
Wireless G Pci Adapter Card
- (ADAPTER CARDS) Cards that can be installed in expansion slots located on the Central Processing Unit of a computer.. These cards enhance the flexibility of the computer to accept devices such as monitors, memory adapters and parallel and serial peripherals.
- The expansion card (also expansion board, adapter card or accessory card) in computing is a printed circuit board that can be inserted into an expansion slot of a computer motherboard to add functionality to a computer system.
- Circuit board or other hardware that provides the physical interface to a communications network; an electronics board installed in a computer which provides network communication capabilities to and from that computer; a card that connects the DTE to the network.
- IEEE 802.11g-2003 or 802.11g, is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11 specification that extended throughput to up to 54 Mbit/s using the same 2.4 GHz band as 802.11b. This specification under the marketing name of Wi-Fi has been implemented all over the world. The 802.
- Conventional PCI (PCI is an initialism formed from Peripheral Component Interconnect, part of the PCI Local Bus standard and often shortened to PCI) is a computer bus for attaching hardware devices in a computer.
- A standard for connecting computers and their peripherals
- (Peripheral Connect Interface) an advanced expansion-bus standard for internal peripheral devices, used most commonly by high performance graphics adapters.
- Peripheral Component Interconnect
54Mbps 802.11g PCI Wireless LAN Card / Adapter with Detachable Antenna For Most Desktop PC
Equipped with RT2561 chipset
Interface type: PCI
Data link protocol: IEEE 802.11g
Connectivity technology: Wireless
Data transfer rate: 54 Mbps
open space: 300M
Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
Encryption algorithm: 64/128-bit WEP, TKIP, WPA
Antenna: Integrated, NON-Detachable
Supported OS: Mac, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista32/64, Linux
1 x 54Mbps 802.11g PCI Wireless LAN Card
1 x Software driver
1 x User Guide
Brand New Product! Full 12 months warranty!
This 54Mbps PCI adapter provides a decent wireless
solution for your PC. Compliant with IEEE 802.11g, this wireless LAN card sports high throughout speed. You will be glad to know that it can handle heavy data payloads. Thanks to its multi security features, you need not to worry about the privacy of your communication and information. It is noteworthy that it supports operating distance of 100M in the room and 300M outside.
Special MicroSD-to-xD card adapter (front)
My new Olympus SP-565UZ digital camera came with this proprietary adapter that allows the user of the camera to use the ultra-small MicroSD flash memory cards in the xD Picture card slot on the camera.
Unfortunately, due to very tiny differences in the shape, this adapter is unable to be stored or used in any of my xD card holders, readers or even the CompactFlash adapter. The only thing that can store it is the case that my 2GB xD card came in.
Nikon Starter Card - LEXAR 16 MB CF
Card Information read using a PCMCIA Adapter
LEXAR ATA FLASH
Card information using System Information for Windows and a Delkin ExpressCard 54 results with:
Model LEXAR ATA FLASH
Size 4294967.3 GB
Firmware Version V1.02
Serial Number 92103661189899099374
Interface Parallel ATA
Controller Buffer Size on Drive1 KB
Cache Enabled (Read / Write) Yes / Yes
SMART Support No
wireless g pci
Detachable 2 dBi antenna with 100cm long length cable provides convenience to locate the antenna. High security protection: 64/128bit WEP WPA WPA2 802.1x, 802.11i, AES, TKIP. High quality Ralink wireless b/g solution Media Access Protocol CSMA/CA (Collision Avoidance) with ACK Operating Temperature 0~55? ambient temperature Storage Temperature -20~70? ambient temperature Operating & Storage Humidity 90% maximum NOTICE: There are too many versions of Linux. We can't guarantee that this model can work in ALL Linux system. Please make sure the compatibility or contact our tech support before you buy it for a Linux system. Model RNX-G300EX Standards IEEE 802.11b/g Security 64/128bit WEP WPA WPA2 802.1x, 802.11i, AES, TKIP Antenna External detachable dipole antenna (Connector: RP-SMA connector, Cable Length: 100 cm) System Requirements Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/ Vista 32 & 64 bit MAC 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5 Frequency Range 2.400GHz~2.4835GHz Operating Frequency / Channel 2.412~2.462GHz (Canada, FCC) / 11 Channels 2.412~2.484GHz (Japan, TELEC) / 14 Channels 2.412~2.472GHz (Euro, ETSI) / 13 Channels Modulation Technique Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (PBCC, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK) Media Access Protocol CSMA/CA (Collision Avoidance) with ACK Output Power 11g: 14dBm (Max.) 11b: 18dBm (Max.) Data Rates 11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6Mbps with auto-rate fall back 11b: 11, 5.5, 2, and 1Mbps with auto-rate fall back Sensitivity 54Mbps: -68dBm 11Mbps: -80dBm Working Mode Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure Throughput 22Mbps@54Mbps; 5.5Mbps@11Mbps Operating Voltage 3.3V Host Interface PCI Interface 2.2 Operating Temperature 0~55? ambient temperature Storage Temperature -20~70? ambient temperature Operating & Storage Humidity 90% maximum (non-condensing) Approval FCC Part 15 CE FCC ID VYTLP-7185 Package Contents RNX-G300EX Wireless G Adapter External 2 dBi Antenna with 100 cm networking cable
Related topics: netgear wgr614 wireless access point wireless notebook adaptors wireless indoor outdoor speaker wireless presentation remote laser pointer microsoft optical wireless mouse 4000 best dsl wireless router sennheiser rs 120 wireless lavalier microphone wireless systems dlink wireless router configuration
- 16:01 |
- Category: None