Shure wireless mic clip
: Set up a wireless connection
Shure Wireless Mic Clip
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- Shure Incorporated is a consumer and professional audio electronics corporation. Shure Incorporated mainly produces microphones and other audio electronics, but also produces in-ear monitors (earphones) for a variety of audio applications including on-stage use and MP3 players.
- eye dialect spelling of sure
- (Shurely) The fortnightly British satirical magazine Private Eye has long had a reputation for using euphemistic and irreverent substitute names and titles for persons, groups and organisations and has coined a number of euphemistic expressions to describe various aspects of human activity (sex,
- Trim or remove the hair or wool of (an animal)
- Cut off a thing or part of a thing with shears or scissors
- nip: sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
- time: an instance or single occasion for some event; "this time he succeeded"; "he called four times"; "he could do ten at a clip"
- Cut short or trim (hair, wool, nails, or vegetation) with shears or scissors
- cartridge holder: a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
A good look at the Shure high quality wireless
lav kit. Receiver has XLR male end. Transmitter has lav with mic clip
. they take 9v batteries, included.
A good look at the Shure high quality wireless lav kit. Receiver has XLR male end. Transmitter has lav with mic clip
Related topics: wireless network card installation a wireless phone jack ip address of wireless router wireless headset for office phones wireless laser mouse 7000 microsoft wireless laser desktop 6000 review microsoft mobile wireless mouse wireless smoke detector hidden camera
- 16:03 |
- Category: None